Re: Will 5112 be left to rust to bits?

The loco was due to be moved by a Siverton loco to a suitable site
nearby for loading onto road transport and returned to Bathurst. this
did not eventuate because at the last minute the people concerned were
notified that the track into the site where 5112 was being stored had
not been certified. Apparently it will be moved shortly.
Bevan Wall.