Any current SG & BG timetables for NE Victoria out there???

In a couple of weeks I am going to be in NE Victoria for a few days, and
thought I might try to watch some SG & BG traffic through Wangaratta (BG)
and Alumatta Loop (SG). Has anyone in the newsgroup got copies of the
current SG & BG working timetables? It would help in planning some time
beside the tracks.

If you only have hardcopy, please let me know, and I am sure we can come to
some arrangement. The latest WTT I have is the one issued last year by
VicTrack, "the last one" and I am pretty sure it is getting more out of date
every day.

Thanks in anticipation,
Peter