Re: Stawell to Grampians - and Halls Gap?

I have done a bit of research at:
http://maps.ogdc.vic.gov.au/engine/sdmb/plain_sdmbc.main_page
and discovered, that there appears to be a reservation leading to Halls Gap
from Fyans Creek, where the Grampians Line also goes North.
I hope that I don't get sued for copyright, but I have put 2 relevant maps
on my website, only for a short while though, as you can't link to the maps
on the SDMB website easily...

Fyans Creek:
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/rail/fyanscreek.gif
and
Halls Gap:
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/rail/hallsgap.gif

The eagle eye should pick them out, at Fyans Creek, Stawell is to the right
and Grampian to left (North West), and Halls Gap to South (south west).

At Halls Gap, it comes in the top at the centre, and curves to the left side
of the map, stopping half way down...

NOW, can anyone tell us if there actually was a rail line here, or was the
land just reserved etc???????

--
Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Australia