Re: CityRail Problems 28/5/99

In Queensland this happens regularly on my line (Ipswich/Rosewood) if the
passenger does something stupid or really offensive. Example, intoxicated
person was playing chicken with the doors at Central ... the guard tried to
push him off the train onto the platform. The drunk kept trying to jump
through the doors, so the guard and some guy in a QR suit (Station manager
?) dragged him off somewhere away from the train. Welcome to Queensland!

7iu15b$eld$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7iu15b$eld$1@news1.mpx.com.au...