Re: New Signal Panel at Ringwood

Christopher_Martin GORDON <cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au> wrote in message
7it87n$r7n$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:7it87n$r7n$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...
> I have posted some pictures of the new panel and controls at Ringwood.
> Some show it in detail and others just a general view.
>
> http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/ringwood/

Interesting to note the numbering of the signals at Ringwood. On the up,
303, 323, 333 and on the down 304, 324 & 334. With the demolition of the
centre road, they have still kept the option of bringing it back and
providing signals 313 and 314 to control it.

Bit of off planning on the signal numbering in the yards. ie 257 points
reverse should then have 357 signal, but otherwise an nice panel.

Have they made provision (ie left enuff space) for the remote control of
Mooroolbark and Lilydale? and is there enuff space to take over Mitcham, or
will it be abolished?

When does it go into service?

Enuff questions for now :)

Tony.