Re: Who does own S317? or who has it now...

Rod wrote:

> I heard that Wally Rail have the Copy Right on the name Victorian Railways,
> now

Not quite. There is a registered company called the Victorian Railway
Company Pty Ltd, trading as West Coast Railway. You can copyright
products and inventions, but you can only trademark it. I don't think
"Victorian Railways" is trademarked. IIRC, the blue colour on the locos
(made by Haymes in Ballarat) is copyrighted as West Coast Blue.

Cheers
David