Re: Melbourne's Transport History

I don't think that Sandy has thought through the scope of this request: a
30 000 word in depth case study from responders!

Try: Electric Railways of Victoria (out of print);
bits of Destination City.
Then read 40 years of Electric Traction / Transit Australia, making copious
notes.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith