Re: Metcard Student Concession Card Computer Scanned Forgeries!

It is the six monthly or twelve monthly ticket that is forged, not the I.D.
card. Thus it is actually defrauding the Met of revenue, not a case of
getting a concession they are not entitled to!

Computer scanners can do a great job, except the colours especially on the
six monthly are a bit too intense.

These are hard to challenge unless you are looking for them.

Cheers
John Wayman

374cc3f9.7272086@news.connexus.net.au">news:374cc3f9.7272086@news.connexus.net.au...