La Trobe Street Bridge/Docklands Tram/ Flinders Street Platform 6&7

: > I understand that platform 6&7 at Flinders Street will re-open on June
: > 21.  As that is when the load will be taken off platform 8&9

: Yes, because 8&9 is next (or so I have heard), then the load will go onto
: 6&7!

Well just to stuff everythingup, the S thingys for all the changes to
Upfield/Broadmeadows/St.Albans/Werribee trains for thew 4/5/6 June
has the St.Albans/Werribee trains using Platform 8&9, Caulfield trains
using platform 6, and Sandringham trains using platform 7.

For all detials look at http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord/trains/current

A huge weekend, which will see the third section of the La Trobe Street
bridge added.  Detials for the docklands tram can be found on the media
Releases section of the Vic Gov home page, just go what's new and then
Major New Tram Extension for Melbourne (20/5/99)
It is a quite good media thingy as it tells you where the nine stops
will be and the two stages, and storage of 10 LRV's near docklands/victoria
harbour/statium
-
The address is http://www.vic.gov.au/pressrel for the media releases.

-