Re: New Pics up Today

dirtcircuitvideos wrote:

> Thanks for the Name Calling, Remember
> Sticks and Stones  may Break my Bones
> but Names  ??????

A fine philosophy ...

> If no apology is posted I  shall dispatch my
> Postings else where .

... which you clearly pay no attention to.

> I am not going to outlay $60 per month for
> the privilege of being verbally Abused.

This is Usenet. It's going to happen. If Buddha himself posted to
Usenet, sooner or later, just as the sun will rise, he would be flamed.
Get Used To It.

> No longer in The Steam

Robin, what on earth is your problem? Just set up a
geocities/xoom/bigpond page and have done!

--
Robert Kearey           Network Services
ITS                     University of Queensland