Re: re Looking on with responsibility

< Tell > wrote:

> OK you can get "wounded" from time to time, I have and
> I admit it.  This is 1999.  The age of electronic
> exchange.  Come on you lurkers with mobs of tales and
> experiences, join in, we have a common interest.

Ok...  Way back when I was young, I went to Port Kembla, and asked at the main
gate if I could walk around BHP property and take photos of their extensive rail
system.  They said no, so I climbed off a bridge and spent the rest of the day
photting and cab-riding around BHP without permission.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard