CR carriage information at Railpage

Thanks to David at Railpage I have moved my CR Rollingstock home page to
Railpage.
The old page at tripod I will remove in a few days. Would you please alter
any pointers to the old page. If you find any broken links please let me
know.

What's New

- Got a new location. This site will in future be hosted by Railpage.
- General updates to some of the entries.
- Lots more photos. All the photographs now have a large version displayed
when you click on them.
- Added in Commonwealth Railways freight information. This is unfinished,
but should be useful to some people.
- Added in South Australian Railways information.  This is unfinished, but
should be useful to some people.

The new address is http://www.railpage.org.au/comrails

P.S. Thanks to everyone for the feedback and especially to the one person
who has notified me of a mistake. I want to try and keep this site accurate.

--
Cheers

Chris Drymalik - drymalik@arcom.com.au
Web site: http://www.railpage.org.au/comrails - Commonwealth Rollingstock