Re: Problems on Geelong Line 24/5??

In article <37493D4A.B8DA9FD4@harnessnet.com.au>,
  Craig Haber <albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote:
> G'day,
>
> seems there were problems with Geelong line services this morning.
I'm
> told up services were all late, and the 1035 up was cancelled and
> replaced by busses (so I guess the 0855 down which forms the 1035 up
was
> cancelled as well??)
>
> Anybody know what was going on?
>
> Cheers,
> CH.
> --
> Craig Haber
> albatross@harnessnet.com.au
> http://www.harnessnet.com.au
> The early bird catches the worm - but the second mouse gets the
cheese!

An N Class Loco died at Geelong during the Morning Peak (Not at work
now so I don't have the exact details). An Up Cancelled and the Driver
stayed at Geelong. When he got to Melb he was supposed to run the 0855
and due to Crew shortages, no other Driver available
--
Wombat wuz 'ere!
What eats roots & leaves?