Re: Interesting VLP stuff

Another thing of interest was, that of two x two car sprinter sets seen,
all were in the older green and gold livery. Not important, just
interesting to note.

Rgds
michael.

Krel  played poultry voodoo in <374a4757.26903709@news.netconnect.com.au>
and kindly spat out amongst the pins and chicken bones: