Re: Whats it like in Melb?

I came home from Bayswater to Surrey Hills on the second-last last up train
on a recent Saturday, and it was no ordeal.  At Bayswater, somebody was
busy vomiting on the platform while two girls attempted to chat him up: it
didn't affect my safety or convenience.  The train was full of
happily-drunk 18 year olds heading to inner-city nightclubs: no fights, no
window kicking, no mugging.
--
Regards
Roderick Smith