Re: Whats Happening ?

Okay, (going a little off topic here) but if you were in my shoes for a
day i.e. do internet customer support you would only realise that you are
completely wrong :-)

And no stories like "press the enter key - where is that? - on the
keyboard - oh i found it now" are not exagerations, they are true because
i dealt with someone like that last week. Okay, ill take my ranting back
to alt.tech-support.recovery now :-)

Regards,
Michael :)

MarkBau1 played poultry voodoo in