Re: Whats Happening ?

std wrote:

> What is happening ?
> Since I filtered out all postings with the words "Melbourne, Met Card and
> Tram" ( I've quite frankly heard enough about Mexico for a lifetime) I've
> seen only half a dozen posts since then.  Is there something sinister here
> or is it just that 98% of postings come from our Victorian friends ?

There are 706 posts in this group on my news server (which is in
Auckland) and most of them are about trains, the Ghan, all that kind of
stuff, very little on Melbourne trams and Metcard. As a former
Melbournian borne and bred, it is the Melbourne stuff which mosts
interests me, and there has been a drought the last week or two.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand