Blacktown Station

Looks like they are putting in an extra platofrom at Blacktown - not sure
what the name of the road is (Up Relief? The Up side of the Up Main).

Is there any point for this? The only reason I can see for it is that this
is what they will be using to turn back Sydney Central - Olympic Park -
Blacktown shuttle during the Olympics - although the construction (such as
it was when I saw it 2 days ago) looks a little too robust for such a
temporary arrangement.

DaveP