Re: Ringwood 19/5

In article <374423EE.D6A77488@eastwood.apana.org.au>,
  Mick Stock <mzs@eastwood.apana.org.au> wrote:

> Does anyone know the full story of what happened at Ringwood on
> Wednesday
> night?

It would appear as though all is not well on this line.  Last Sunday at
about 5pm the Mitcham Road gates came down for a down train, but the
train sat in the platform for at least fifteen minutes (I had a plane to
catch, and had taken evasive action by then).

Today (Friday) my son informed me that although trains appeared to be
running normally, the Springvale Road gates were down for thirty minutes
causing havoc on the road.  (He may be exaggerating of course about the
time, but the basic facts remain)

Cheers...JD
--

John Dennis