More atypical R sets - Penrith action.

A six car R set was sitting at Penrith's platform 1 this morning.  The cars
were marshalled CTCTTC from the Sydney end.  The first for cars were typical
R set stock with the fourth car a Tulloch trailer.  The fifth and sixth cars
were an air-conditioned K set pair!  No time to record the car numbers and
no camera on hand.

Also, on Friday 7 May 1999, an 8 car set (2 x S sets) derailed(?) in
Penrith's southern stabling yard.  I only got a quickish look but it looks
as though the points moved under one of the Tulloch trailers when the set
was leaving the yard for Penrith's platform 3 sometime during the morning
peak.

The problem was fixed later that morning.  I don't know if the trailer car
was derailed or just had its lead and trailing bogies on different
tracks/sidings!

I don't know the extent of am peak problems.  They may have been minimal as
no sets were standed by the offending train.

Chris