Re: www.baysidetrains.com.au

Michael Walker <walker@hotkey.net.au> wrote in message
927034501.630090@woody.hotkey.net.au">news:927034501.630090@woody.hotkey.net.au...
> >The web site is for both Hillside and Bayside, but only accessable via
the
> >bayside URL.  It's a pretty slow site too!
> >
> Not the most accurate either. Their trip finder is a good idea but I used
it
> one night to find the next train from East Camberwell to Reservoir and it
> didn't give the option of at least one trip, ironically the best option
for
> me. By the time I used the normal timetables to find out that there was a
> better option not suggested (and I agree with Gareth, it's not the fastest
> site), I missed the train.

Theres some weird routing as well... pick Richmond then Belgrave on Mon-Fri
approx 9:00am and it gives you the choice of everything but the "Puffing
Billy" express... which would be the fastest option. Also, it tells you to
catch a stopping all stations service to Camberwell and change for a
Belgrave train...