Re: Latest update - Swan Street tram diversion pix

David Langley <del@ancc.com.au> wrote in message
373ED51B.8F6682AD@ancc.com.au">news:373ED51B.8F6682AD@ancc.com.au...

> Notagunzel wrote:

> > Is it true that the existing route will be closed several weeks before
> > the new  route is ready, and that buzzes will be used in the interim?

> > Last tram allegedly on Friday 21 May.

> Is this the true date because the air was alive with rumours about the
tram
> ceasing on Fri 14 May however they were still running to Batty Ave on Sat
15
> May.

The man from the Tramways Board on Sunday rekoned that 21 May was it.

> p.s. Are you coming to Centrol on Fri?

No, first week was booked out before I bothered to do anything about it. :-(

--
Mr Nota Gunzel
Planning the next heist from under the nose of the Gunzel Squad