Swanston Street changes (upper part)

he following changes have been made:
Stop 7 (Franklin Street) north bound is now a temp stop (me thinks to be
removed)

Stop 6 (Victoria Street) south bound (north side of street) is now
'out of use'

Stop 3 (Pelham St/Lincoln Sq) both ways is also 'out of use'

I understand this is to help with late running, and stop trams terminating
at La Trobe Street stuffing everything up.

The Swanston Trams people at La Trobe/Swanston Street now have a loud speaker
and three people keeping the trams moving, it works very well
(better that people hopping on the tram one at a time and the tram missing
three sets of lights)

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord