Re: Trial BBS 30 Minutes.

You have to learn how to build a website.

Telstra tell you what to do in the instructions about your web site.

Their basic home page set up is a waste of time.

Learn how to create a web page using html code, and then how to post it to a
web site.

I prepare web pages using MS Front Page (there are better programs available
than this) to prepare web pages then use an WS_FTP LE (this is free ware
available over the net or on many of those CDs attached to Computer
Magazines) to post them to my website.

You have 5 meg available through Bigpond, so use it!

Cheers
John Wayman

01be9feb$ad489a60$0b7228cb@default">news:01be9feb$ad489a60$0b7228cb@default...