Re: R711 ka put again

harry wrote:

> seems the blue r class didn't get too far today before shitting itself.

> When are they ganna get it right

I hear the Mechanical lubricator was found dead at Winchelsea on the
down, all pax were bussed to Warrnambool, a bit was pinched off R 707
(hope they charge the going rate for component rental!!) taken to
Winchelsea, and the Big Blue Kettle continued onwards ety cars to form
the 1705 up.  Dunno how the up went though.

I just had a thought, d'ya think a diesel would be more reliable?

--
Mr B.
On The Run From The Gunzel Squad.