Re: guard/driver training (was: "Olympic Sprint Platform - Lidcombe")

C. Dewick wrote:

> Nobody allows any time for new drivers and guards to get used to the actual
> working conditions, and the way things operate, and this causes soooo many
> stuff ups.

hehe like a certain guard (ask me one night Craig) who read the WTT which had the train
arriving at Circular Quay and forming another run.  The guard then dutifully terminated
the train and got all the passengers off, because the guards school had never mentioned
how to read the timetables!

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard