Re: guard/driver training (was: "Olympic Sprint Platform - Lidcombe")

In <3739479C.B77815C7@fastlink.com.au> Railway Rasputin <bob@fastlink.com.au> writes:

>> How could you? The course hasn't even been finalised yet!

>I am current as of last week untill the next change in June.

The pilot schools for the new ammendments were run over the last few weeks,
and I'm still waiting to get feedback on them, but people I've spoken to are
reasonably happy.

My friend in safeworking keeps me up to speed on the latest changes to the
rules, etc.

Regards,

Craig.

--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport