Re: The Age Monday 10.05.99 - VF Article

Yuri J Sos wrote in message <373777ae.55529@news.enternet.com.au>...
>There's an article on Page 5 of Business section of "The Age" for
>Monday 10 May 99 entitled
>
>"Local investors wary of freight" by Philip Hopkins.

Yes Yuri,
              They also tied up a contract carting Super between Port
Augusta and Melbourne Wharves,
Also heard that Grain has been elevated [!?!] to our highest priority, bar
none. GEB is getting sick and tired of late grain trains, and it has been
suggested that if FV cannot handle it, there are others who can and will !!
Particular problem areas are the South Kensington and Sunshine GEB trains.
We have already seen a big improvement, but other areas will have to suffer.
No doubt these are only teething problems, and I have confidence that
Marinus and his crew will get it right, and quickly!
Rod :o]