Re: Incident At Hornsby 11/5/99

>>>>> "Stuart" == Stuart Ellis <mpp@zipworld.com.au> writes:

Stuart> Interurban services were suspended, ( as with suburban services) with
Stuart> the 8:17pm right through to the 1:47 am service the next morning
Stuart> canceled, with busses used to ferry people.

I caught the 9:17 from Sydney Central to Strathfield that night, and there
were no announcements of impending delays (in fact, the guard announced the
stopping times at various stations and they followed the timetable).  Are your
times correct, or did CityRail *really* manage to annoy one train load of
passengers?

--
Malcolm Purvis (malcolmp@abc.gov.au) - ABC Technology Research and Development

"I don't want it to be practical, I want it to be *expensive*."
	-- my wife.