Re: Safeworking the safe way

David Guymer wrote:

> Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:
>
> > : Fawkner to Upfield is no longer S&T and A.Palermo is an employee of Vic Track
> >
> > Am I right in saying that Upfield to Somerton is Staff but No ticket?
> > I know that you need about 3 or 4 different people to say you can use
> > the line.

Little snip.

> Not any more Upfield - Somerton has had it's ES withdrawn about 2 years ago. The
> track is now worked as a siding from Somerton to the sidings near Ford. The rest of
> that section is closed.
> David G.

Oops, Chris asked whether the section was staff without tickets but you have answered
regarding ES. I think that it has already been established that ES was withdrawn but
what is the current safeworking system and it is Staff & Ticket BUT tickets are not
issued. It's still called staff & ticket because that's what the rules say.

David Langley.