Re: guard/driver training (was: "Olympic Sprint Platform - Lidcombe")

MarkBau1 wrote:
What makes Sydney different to anywhere else? Are the trains more complicated

> to drive? 3 months I could turn you out a good spark driver, perhaps another 6
> to learn all the tracks around Sydney. It's not rocket science and perhaps
> unlike you, I have been there, done that, (been a spark driver that is)
>
> If you are a spark driver I will say its good to be proud and defensive of your
> job but reality rears its ugly head sooner or later.
>
> Mark.

Its not so much driving the beast its all the other bullshit that goes with it.
AND the exceptions, ie you will do this except when this, this and this happens
except when this happens but if this happens then do this.

rgds