Re: re gunzel

Les Brown wrote in message <3737e691.33916190@news.ocean.com.au>...

>Why not? Make all public transport mobile mental institutions. If
>suburban rail services in Melbourne should ever become 24 hour you
>will have some people who will use the train service as a mobile
>dormitory.

24 hour trains in Melbourne? Surely you jest!

Seriously though, there have been times when I have used the 12.09am Lithgow
as a place to crash - not by choice though.

Thursday nights going home from football training, there have been occasions
when I have dozed off and awoken to find myself somewhere like Glenbrook -
faced with an alternative of alighting and waiting for about 3 hours for the
early am Springwood train, I stay on and go to Lithgow, then get off at
Penrith on its return trip.

DaveP