Re: ATTN DAVID B RE 32'S IN TIBET

I've come to realise that you are completely unsuited to the task at hand. One should
never invest the responsiblilty of treasury with an alcoholic - especially one who
obviously does not have the best interest of these lonely 32 class locomotives at
heart. Here's part of Australia's Locomotive history languishing in a far off country,
a country which has no respect for the quality of these machines, and you would by
your own admission, convert monies donated for the purpose of bringing them home, into
alcohol.

There's not a scrap of loyalty there - I'd understand if the wine industry had been a
big user of railway transport in this country, but to my knowledge their use of trains
to transport their product in Australia has been limited to a few examples in South
Australia - and you'd hardly call what they have in South Australia a railway anyway!
Graham

--
The Coramba Creek Timber Company's Railway
Web Page: