Re: Bombala Station

When I was there last Easter, the turntable was still intact at the
northern end of the yard, but welded shut and very much overgrown. The
main road near this part of the yard now runs straight over the
formation.

The station was (probably still is) intact, and looks to be untouched (a
few missing rails here & there aside) since the last train visited the
area.

Roy H