Re: Tours Cancelled

Roderick Smith wrote:

> I can't answer for tours pitched principally at the tourist market, but for
> those pitched at railway enthusiasts the headboard is a major deterrent.

So what is the funny logic about a headboard? Is it that with a headboard on
you can't pretend your travelling on a 1965 train, or does the headboard
disrupt the composure of the 3000th photo you are taking of R, J or K  (insert
3801 if you want I am not being parochial!) whatever???

I shall stick to my trips from Thirlmere to Buxton - 2705 on two end plaform
cars - bliss! It only costs $1.00 for a return trip as a local..mighty good
value!

Craig w