On the subject of roundhouses...Junee anyone?

Does anyone know of or have any information on the roundhouse at Junee?
I've always been fascinated by it, and got a glimpse of it last weekend
on a night XPT back from Sydney (well I saw the shadow, anyway ;))

I'm interested to know:

* Who owns it
* Is it still used or is it just a junkyard/train cemetery
* Does anyone live there?  (Did anyone live there?  What buildings are
still in existence?)
* What powers the turntable motion?
* Is there any chance of being allowed to gunzel it out during daylight
or is it off limits?
* What is still there?  (At least one C class I think...presunably other
locos as well?)

It looked impressive in the half light.  Enough to make me want to go
back to look closer sometime :)

Thanks,
Reuben