Ken Hall

Some time ago there were a number of posts with regard to Melbourne
trams and a comment was made about Mr. Ken Hall formerly of Preston
Workshops, and as to whether he was still with us.

I have been invited to attend the next meeting of the Surrey Hills
Historical Society at whose meeting the guest speaker is no other than
Mr. Ken Hall. So he is obviously still around and anyone wishing to
attend I suggest they should contact the Surrey Hills Historical Society
perhaps c/o of the Neighbourhood Centre for details etc.

David Langley.