Re: Sydney Trams

In article <3737fe24.19000599@news.bigpond.com>,
  billboltonREMOVE-TO-EMAIL@computer.org (Bill Bolton) wrote:

> I missed the most recent Wildside episdoe, but it sounds like it was
> probably the old Rozelle Tram depot, near Harold Park, where the cars
> stored by the Sydney Streetcar Assocation (name?) for possible
> operation in the Rocks are stored.

I'm not sure if it's the same organisation, but there is/was a group with a
name that's something like the CBD Tramway Association that was planning to
run two rebuilt R class trams over the Central - Circular Quay light rail
line. The last I heard of plans to run trams to the Rocks was about ten years
ago, do you know any further details?

> Cheers,
>
> Bill

Rob