Time to wake up Steamrail Board Ban Alcohol On Your Tours

It is time to wake up Steamrail Board
For a long time now, a rail tour has just been a occasion for chain
drinking.
I now speak for us rail fans who are not drinkers and who can see people
walking away from tours with the intention of never coming back with the
images of a steam train full of drunk people so I  call for Alcohol bans on
all Steamrail or any Vintage train for that matter.
No longer should we have to put up with drunk people walking the corridors,
yelling obscenities throughout the carriage.
Has anyone thought that these people could be a hazard not only to the
safety record of Steamrail but the personal safety of those aboard the
train.
It has gone on too long and its time it ends.
It should not be allowed.

Anyone agree?