Re: World of Notagunzel

Notagunzel wrote:

> After some problems caused by excessive self gross incompetentce,

You've been hanging around TAM too long.

> my
> website has aquired some images of recent proceedings in Tasmania.  It
> still throws up a 'scripting error', whatever that is, but I will
> endevour to repair as time permits.  If you spot any errors, don't
> hesitate to send an Email reminding self of said gross incompetence. :o)

Again a Murrayism.

Drome Loop as installed on 18 October 1931 for remote control. Do you have
diagrams for the APB layout (circuits even?)?
And by the way have you circuits for Flemington RC line in say the 1970's.

Auxiliary Frame A and B were provided on 8 October 1965 due to changes
caused by West Tower. Their abolition date would be appreciated. I have
copies of the official box diagrams for both.

The electrical level crossing protection in Tasmania was (certainly in the
early 1970's) the preserve of the roads people and that might explain the
road traffic type signals. At some locations I have seen there were flashing
red lights at the crossing for cars and flashing yellow lights some distance
back acting as a distant for cars. These were standard railway type of
units. One crossing noted was at Tonganah, I think.

You were obviously in the group reserved for "non-gunzels". But for an L
class today I'd stand anywhere.

Tasmania looked like an enjoyable time. I saw Clayton's pics.

My final word - the top of a pole is a mighty uncomfortable place unless you
are getting paid for it.

DEL