Re: Transport Tycoon Game.

Hi Crew,
	Thanks for the interest ,my game is going
great with a profit of $5,413,365 and the year is 1965
and I am still using only Steam and no other Transport.
What is the availability of a few Australian Locos and
perhaps a Ghan and Indian Pacific , it would be great to
build a line from Sydney through Peterborough to Darwin
Yours in The Steam
Robin
--
Dirtcircuit Videos
 Email:  dirtcircuitvideos@bigpond.com

Michael Walker <walker@hotkey.net.au> wrote in article
<925910429.763584@woody.hotkey.net.au>...
> >The best game of this type was Transport Tycoon deluxe , which was a up
> market
> >version of the original Transport Tycoon.
> >I must admit I liked this game even more than the later Railroad
Tycoon2.