Re: David LAngleys age (was Re: Second rate Melbourne stations)

>If you really want to see an orange teacup B class, there is a 2in scale
>model of one at DVR.

Seen it and the originals MANY times. Lived in Greensborough most of my life
and my Nanna and Pop lived next to the railway line in Short Street Kangaroo
Flat next to the woollen mills. Many times stayed there, one period in
particular for several weeks writing down all the trains that passed and
waved to the train drivers. Filled an exercise book with the 'spotting'.
Many times waved at an orange tea cup B hauling an N set.