Re: Kosovo

> David McLoughlin <davemcl@REMOVEiprolink.co.nz> wrote in article
> > There are electric trains in Kosovo, but no tramway or trolleybus
> > system.
> > Belgrade has trams and trolleybuses. Hmmm, I wonder if they have
> > sustained damage? There has been at least one missile strike close to a
> > trolleybus route, as I could see the wires clearly in a night shot of a
> > blazing inner-city buildings on a tv news bulletin recently.
> > David McLoughlin
> > Auckland New Zealand

Well, with NATO's recent attacks on the power grid using carbon fibre/graphite
strips, the trams and trolleybuses in Belgrade are going to find it more
difficult to operate (they don't know when the power supply will be cut).

John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
Amateur astronomer & Railway enthusiast | Essendon - 1999 AFL premiers