New Advertising Trams (Melb)

On Tue, 4 May 1999, Langberg David wrote:

> Z3.204 was seen running on Swanston Street yesterday freshly painted in
> an all-over National Bank advertisement.  It is mainly white (like
> Z3.209 - Queen Victoria Market and Z3.220 - Apple/Macintosh), has small
> NAB logos and large photos (stickers) on each side.  This tram is based
> at Malvern and as would be expected, sill retains both trolley poles.
> Up until last month, Z3.204 had been promoting the 'new' Toyota Camry
> (painted in about February 1997).  About time for a repaint!

Seen this morning was Z3.197, freshly painted for Neil Diamond Concerts
in June. It is a purple / mauve color, running from Malvern Depot.  This
tram was formerly advertising Wies fruit bars.

Please visit my advertising trams page, updated today:
http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278/trams/index.html

Gareth.

Gareth Lumsden, s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au
On behalf of the staff and contributors of Gareth's Railway Web
Page (http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278), I would personally
like to welcome you to the beginning of the rest of your life.