Re: David LAngleys age (was Re: Second rate Melbourne stations)

My first railfan memories are:
Deniliquin Centenarian,
X45 brand new,
C501's delivery, (met Yuri for the first and last time on the bridge at West
Footscray)
B60's 25th anniversary, (I wagged school and rode it from Seymour to Melbourne)
via the Albion goods loop because loco hauleds were not over the Ascot Vale
bridge.
Unveiling of transport mural at Spencer St and accompanying cavalcade of
transport.

I have a very vague memory of a steam loco shunting at Bendigo, year would be
1970 I guess, (8 years old)

<<<<<Orange tea cup B class? (late 70s, early 80s)>>>>>>
1981 I believe, certainly none before 1981.

An enjoyable stroll down amnesia lane!

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/