Re: My opinion on all night trains in Melbourne

What the Hell is this a Bus Convention, Stuff the Busses,
Has everyone forgotten that Comeng built the SA suburban Trains, Well
all we need to do is convert some of the Spark units so that they can be
driven as a single car train or even just build a handful of single
spark cars lie the old days.  This way you can keep control of the
passenger's and you are not carting around empty cars for nothing.

Steve Dalton.