Re: Brisbane Easter Timetables

jdennis@acslink.net.au wrote:

> I will be Brisbane over Easter, with a need to travel from Indooroopilly to
> Central on both Easter Saturday and Sunday.  The splendid QROTI site doesn't
> really tell me what timetables are in use over these days.

The weekend of public holiday timetable, depending on what QR considers
it to be.

> A further question: how do I go about purchasing tickets?  Presumably there
> are ATMs, what restrictions are placed on their use: do they take notes, give
> change, etc.

There are TVMs on each platform; They only accept coins, but give
change. You can get single/return/concession tickets from them, but I'm
not sure about the day-rover thing.

--
Robert Kearey           Network Services
ITS                     University of Queensland