Re: Sydney people movers.

Lachlan Smith wrote:

> | For all those knockers of CityRail, be thanful you don't live in Aukland
> | where, on a weekday services start just after 0600 & finishes just after
> | 1900.
>
> Or here in Adelaide where the rail system is on the most part just plain
> crap. Period.

On the other hand in Brisbane the service runs from around 5am to 1am
depending on destination, is almost entirely air conditioned, puntual
and graffiti free. After 2 months of commuting from Beenleigh to
Brunswick St I am sorry to have to give up and travel by car. (And
before you ask why, it is because my wife now works around the corner
from me and it is cheaper to drive than buy two tickets.)

Barry Campbell