Re: 50 years of Trolley Buses in Wellington NZ

The trackless trolleys are what originally brought me to Wellington, and
have been a part of every return trip since.  I think wires over a
street are not at all ugly, and indeed do show that some sort of public
transport runs there.  To me Wellington is not at all a bad place, and
has quite a lot going for it, including the trackless trolleys and the
electric commuter trains, most especially the old Johnsonville line
cars.  May they all live long and prosperous lives for many years to
come.   And, yes, trams would be a welcomed addition.