Re: Rail Frequiences

Quinny wrote:

> Are there any City Rail freq's?
>
> What am I likely to hear on them, if anything?

Why bother?  I was on a train at Gymea last week being delayed by Sutherland
signal box.  I tried continuously on the 450.050 MHz radio to contact them to no
avail.  The driver tried the 418 MHz radio a few times but that didn't work
either (or they would not answer it).  The driver could not get the signal phone
to work, and the circuit phone on the platform was never answered.  In the end I
called Waterfall on the 450.050 MHz radio and asked them to ring Sutherland on
the Auto phone to WAKE THEM UP!

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard